Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thai foods

A few nice thai food recipes images I found:


Thai foods
thai food recipes
Image by elkit
We had a Thai potluck yesterday, and I brought (clockwise from top left):
- Sing Buri cashews with lemongrass and chili
- a vegetarian (oh, vegan, actually) version of Kalyn's excellent red cabbage Asian salad - I used red cabbage, red bell pepper, snow peas, and carrots, and garnished with slivered almonds and cilantro
- the fabulous tangy cilantro dressing that goes with the salad above, made with peanut butter, cilantro, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, and lemon juice. If I didn't have to go out in public, I'd just rub it all over my body.

Ooops. Was that too much information?


thai chicken soup
thai food recipes
Image by elana's pantry
I have to give full credit for this photo to my boys. They helped me stage the shot and then sat with me at the computer to crop and size the photo. They are becoming such little artists, having far surpassed me in this arena.

This delicious Thai Chicken Soup Recipe is based on a recipe from Cook’s Illustrated.


Chetan's Thai food
thai food recipes
Image by pallavi_damera
Best Thai food I ever had... this is Chetan's first attempt at cooking Thai food. Check out the recipe here...

No comments:

Post a Comment