Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#9 I review Philp McCluskey's "Raw Food Fast Food" recipe book - PeterDouglasRAW






I recently bought Raw Food Fast Food and have read through all 51 raw food recipes and personally made 11 of them during my recent visit to my parents house for the holidays. Raw Food Fast Food is Philip McCluskeys collection of raw food recipes, in ebook format, that are relatively quick to prepare. In this video, I give you my personal review. For a detailed typed review, please see my blog entry at peterdouglasraw.com








Please rate, comment, and subscribe! xoxo Visit me on my channel: youtube.com Visit my mom's channel: youtube.com I asked my mom to drive me to different fast food restaurants to find vegan food that you can order when you hang out with your friends. We ordered Frosties at Wendy's, but those aren't vegan... we just like them a lot. The list of food we ate: Burger King French Fries, McDonald's Apple Pie, Wendy's Plain Baked Potato, Taco Bell 7 Layer Burrito (no cheese, no sour cream), and a Cold Stone Creamery Citrus Fruit Smoothie
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment