Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Easy lentil and vegetable soup

Check out these easy food recipes images:


Easy lentil and vegetable soup
easy food recipes
Image by Gudlyf
Check out this easy recipe over on CliqueClack Food!


almond milk
easy food recipes
Image by elana's pantry
Almond milk is one of my favorite drinks. Rich and creamy, it’s easy to make and super nourishing. While almond milk is a good alternative beverage for those on a dairy-free kick or raw food plan, I think it’s just plain delicious, whatever your dietary predilection! My children drink it by the glassful, while I drink it in my tea and blend it up in smoothies.

I used my favorite nine-year-old hand model to take the pictures above and while he’s been a bit of a wild stallion of late, I have to say he was a model passenger for the almond milk photo shoot. Got milk? Yes, we do! He gulped this cupful down as soon as we were finished photographing.

More on this recipe and other gluten-free recipes @ www.elanaspantry.com/2007/09/30/got-milk/.

No comments:

Post a Comment