Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cool Easy Chinese Food Recipes images

A few nice easy chinese food recipes images I found:


Good food
easy chinese food recipes
Image by Nostromoo
Looking at this, it has to be one of the worst picture I've taken. But this was such good food. We've been watching Ching-He on BBC2 lately, in her "Chinese Food Made Easy" show. This is worth note alone, given the amount of TV we watch, or don't as the case may be. So Pixie decided to make a Stir Fry. She hardly even let me "help" she was so inspired! Anyway, it was so, so good. We did our rice like this and the cashew and toasted sesame worked so well together.

I really should have gotten my speedlight out to photograph as this picture, to me, just looks like a pile of brown mush but the food was so very much better than any chinese I've ever had before it deserves better. But I didn't want it to get cold so I left he speedlight in my bag. Silly me!


Chicken with red peppers and leeks
easy chinese food recipes
Image by javaturtle
I served this with wild rice and a green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment