Friday, December 10, 2010

What are some yummy recipes for baby foods (specifically for a 1-2 year old)?


Question by ayahoouser: What are some yummy recipes for baby foods (specifically for a 1-2 year old)?
Cooking has always made me a wrack of nerves! But now more so when it comes to my children. Right now in daycare they eat homemade gerber-like foods but every time I cook for my daughter, she seems to like the gerber food better than what i prepare for her :-( I really want to cook delicious and healthy food/snacks for her. Anyone have great recipes? Or know of great websites with yummy and healthy recipes? Thank you very much!
Or, does anyone recommend a baby book with recipes?


Best answer:

Answer by eloquent
stop running a restaurant out of your home!! serve the child the exact same foods that the rest of the family eats, but in smaller portions.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment