Saturday, December 11, 2010

Food project 32 - Hybrid spanakopita triangles

A few nice easy food recipes images I found:


Food project 32 - Hybrid spanakopita triangles
easy food recipes
Image by dimitridf
32th instalment in the Food project series

I had this phyllo dough in my fridge for a while already. I decided to use it with spinach and garlic. Since I had no feta cheese I decided to use a section of the huge mozzarella ball I bought on special at the supermarket (see project 33). I threw in a couple sunflower seeds. The phyllo pastry dough was not the freshest one. I could not achieve the colour I wanted (baked in oven). Great and easy recipe.

My Food Project Series
Please comment


almond butter blondie
easy food recipes
Image by elana's pantry
With a mere 6 ingredients, this almond butter blondie recipe is nutritious, gluten-free and super easy to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment