Saturday, December 25, 2010

can anyone give me the recipe in this video?


Question by dunceofkings: can anyone give me the recipe in this video?
http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/516464
there should be a link watch video. its not working for me so can anyone tell me the recipe.

ive watched it before but didnt write it down, and the recipe on this page is different to the one in the video. for one, the video used vailla essence.

so can anyone get the recipe on the video for me please?


Best answer:

Answer by felixthecat
Vanilla - he used vanilla essence, didn't say how much but looked like about 1 teaspoon.

Alcohol - "at least two kinds, can use brandy"

Do you have an ad-blocker? That might be blocking the video.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment