Saturday, December 25, 2010

Does anybody have any homemade cat food recipes? ?


Question by holly: Does anybody have any homemade cat food recipes? ?
I want to switch my cat over to homemade food, does anyone have any homemade cat food recipes? and if so can you please give me feeding guidelines if you have them (how much they should eat each day)? thanks so much!
Also, my cat is almost a year and a half old now if that matters.


Best answer:

Answer by Connie S
check out http://www.catinfo.org a website run by a vet who studies feline nutrition. she makes and feeds the recipe on her website to her own cats, and I've been using it for almost two years now and my cats are in wonderful health.

you'll feed less food because there aren't any fillers in the food, and your cats will produce less waste (aka poop) for the same reason. May seem more expensive, but it really is cheaper in the long run in so many ways. Better health, less waste, etc.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment