Thursday, December 23, 2010

Q&A: Recipes for good, traditional Jewish food?


Question by mushykins: Recipes for good, traditional Jewish food?
My boyfriend is Jewish, and I am not. I know this may be an attempt for the worst, but I want to surprise him for our anniversary with a good, homecooked meal that he hasn't had in a while. Some recipes that aren't doomed for failure would be much appreciated, since I don't have any experience with this food (other than eating it a few times.) Recipes that you all have tried would all be appreciated. I don't really want a bunch of links with recipes that may or may not be good. Thanks in advance!


Best answer:

Answer by jaijay15
my best friend and ex boyfriend is jewish and i know how you feel. i tried some of these and they turned out great!



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment