Monday, February 21, 2011

Can someone tell me good health food recipes?


Question by HotMomma9907: Can someone tell me good health food recipes?
I had a baby 4 months ago, and am really wanting to get into shape. I am 5'5" and currently weigh 150 pounds. Before I was preg I weighed 130 pounds and was pretty confident in my looks. I would like to lose about 20 lbs to return to that. I am very active, but I know I eat awfully. I love italian food- bread, pasta, and cheese. I eat meat but not very much, I love seafood, and things that are easy but still taste good. I need a new diet plan! Any suggestions?


Best answer:

Answer by ashleysam96
a cook book! you can really find them anywhere. i went to bilo the other day and they and a cook book for a healthy eating for only 4.99. it has cookies and every thing in it. IT ROCKS!!!!!!!



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment