Thursday, February 17, 2011

Any good recipes for Thai Food?

Question by Midnight Sun: Any good recipes for Thai Food?
I went to a Thai Restaurant and ordered a dish called Drunken Noodles. It was delicious. Does anyone know what this is? If so, do you have any good recipes to make this? Or any other suggestions for good Thai food recipes?


Best answer:

Answer by kfaulk211
Drunken Noodles is one of my favorite Thai dishes - spicy, noodley and used in Thailand as a tried and true hangover cure, said to sweat it right out of you!

I have never made it myself because, lets face it, Thai cooking is difficult and uses unusual ingredients but I found this and it looks great:

http://visualrecipes.com/recipe-details/recipe_id/79/Drunken-Noodles/



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment