Monday, January 17, 2011

What are good vegetarian recipes/food?


Question by :): What are good vegetarian recipes/food?
I've been a vegetarian since I was 4 and I usually eat the same thing all the time. I'm really picky and I don't eat any seafood and I don't like eggs or milk by themselves, but I could care less if they are part of a recipe. Also, when I look at the web sites most of the recipes are too complicated or have stuff that I do not like.

If you have any favorite vegetarian soups or food that I could buy at the store, or recipes that you like then tell me please:) Thank you very much!


Best answer:

Answer by david's mommiii
A white bean soup delicious
Put some fresh out the bean northern beans to cook
and add 1 onion 3 cloves of garlic scallions and tomatos
put in spices salt and pepper and just let cook for like 3 hours until it thickens up
its delicious



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment