Saturday, January 22, 2011

Q&A: Yummy baby food recipes? Share?

Question by Jada's mommy: Yummy baby food recipes? Share?
I want to start experimenting with beans and lentils for my baby girl. She is almost 10 months. I have already made baby food using:

1/2 cup cooked Quinoa
2 cups cooked sweet potato
2 apples
pinches of cinnamin and nutmeg.

My baby loves this!!
I was wondering what yummy recipes you mommies or daddy's have that incorporates beans (kidney, black, pinto, ect...) into your baby's diet.

Thanks for sharing! :)


Best answer:

Answer by jonathan st.thomas
search the internet,one phrase a search,with the phrases such as "vegetarian baby food","vegetarian baby food recipes","vegan baby food" and "raw baby food".good luck.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment