Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Does anyone have Gary Rhode's recipe for Smoked Haddock Shepherd's Pie?

Question by Claireylou: Does anyone have Gary Rhode's recipe for Smoked Haddock Shepherd's Pie?
I am trying to find this recipe but it isn't anywhere on the internet. I saw Gary make it on his show 'Gary Rhodes At The Table' on UKTV Food yesterday. I have contacted UKTV Food via their website & they are not allowed to publish it on their site. What I really need is someone with the accompanying book to the series 'Gary Rhodes At The Table' to be so kind as to type the recipe up for me. It would be very much appreciated. I am desperate to make it as it looked yummy! Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Sweet G
http://www.marmite.co.uk/_pdf/marmite-recipes.pdf

Check it out! It is all gary rhode's recipe!

Hope i helped!



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment