Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Q&A: I need some simple Finger-food recipes for a reception for 150 people?


Question by Nee-Nee: I need some simple Finger-food recipes for a reception for 150 people?
I am doing a reception for my son who recently got married. It is a floating reception from 3PM - until... I need some good but simple recipes that will serve about 150 people and that will stay good & fresh for several hours. Also I need to keep the cost down & the amount of time & work down.
Sorry - I should have put that there is a time limit as far as the food is concerned. We plan on serving the appetizers from 3 until around 6, after that just some munchies, such as chips, veggies, dips, crackers, cheese, etc.
Thanks for the ideas for far.


Best answer:

Answer by Steve G
Mini-Quiches

Ingredients:
8 oz Cottage cheese-small curd
1/4 c Sour cream
4 oz Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 c Bisquick (I used RecipEase)
1/4 c Melted butter
3 Eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients with
Electric mixer. Grease mini-muffin tins or use Teflon ones.
Fill 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
Hints: Add onion, bacon, mushrooms,etc. May be frozen.
Reheat at 300 degrees or microwave for 3 minutes on high.
Note: These are great! Be sure to add cooked bacon and
Some diced onion. This recipe only makes about
1 1/2 Dozen. You can double, quad bump this recipe by X10 and you're covered, get help though



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment