Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pakistani recipe for creme caramel (NEED QUICK HELP!)?

Question by ASAP: Pakistani recipe for creme caramel (NEED QUICK HELP!)?
Okay I have one packet of the Ahmed foods creme caramel dessert (the one that comes with the powder and the caramel topping seperately)
Unfortuately I can't read urdu and there are no direction in english - does anyone have a packet at home and can quickly give me directions??
Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by starved123
Sorry may be you can go to the yahoo home page and to more Yahoo! services hilighted in yellow almost to the bottom of the page . Click on that and select Yahoo India and post your question there.

I am sorry I am no good at translating Urdu.

Here is a from scratch recipe may be all you need to do is add is the milk and eggs.
http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/guest/recipeID/2601/Recipe.cfm

Good luck and sorry I could not help you more.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment